Discuss Mirror bulb holder help in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Mrs has a vanity mirror with lights, one holder has packed up any chance from pics you guys know where I can buy one? They are SES holders I’ve looked but can’t find the same as this found ones similar
Thanks

1D8050B1-F65F-4A83-BD92-EB5CD1427A1D.jpeg

Have you tried isolating the mirror from the electrical supply and just easing the centre pin out a bit?
Is there any manufacturers stamp or sticker on the mirror?

Have you tried isolating the mirror from the electrical supply and just easing the centre pin out a bit?
Is there any manufacturers stamp or sticker on the mirror?
Not that I can see the centre pin has broken off, there’s 12 bulbs and I bought it 10 months ago so for one to go wrong I can’t complain I’ll just find one like it and replace

Have you resolved this now, can you take the complete fitting out. Try simply lamp holders but without seeing the whole thing it is hard to match up.

Reply to Mirror bulb holder help in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I build a vanity mirror with 14 light bulb sockets that will have 5w led lights on it and need help with the electrical part. My light bulb...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Im new to the forum and wanted to check something and maybe get some advice confirmation. Ive got halogen wall lights which use a...
Replies
Views
Good Morning, I've used this forum for advice many times but this is my first time posting so I hope that this community can help! We're...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have ended up with 3 identical lamp stands (long story), each with one E27 bulb holder. What I would like to do is put all 3 bulb...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, here's my imaginary problem, let's say I have 2 light bulbs, both of them take energy from the same source, however, 1 of them has a...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock