Discuss MK 1610 time lag switch in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

M

markthespark

Hello I'm wondering if someone can help me please.

ive had a call from a customer to say their master time lag switch is faulty, it's an MK1610 master switch with slaves.

I have had this problem before but managed to get hold of a replacement switch.

They have since discontinued the type of switch and I don't know of another type that will replace it as the slaves are wired in a 2 wire parallel circuit.

I need a 3rd wire for the new time lag switches.

Does anyone know of a solution?

many thanks

I do not know the layout you have but could you insert a din rail timer into the circuit that is controlled by the existing slaves and just replace the master with another retractive switch?

Mulitway timer light switch delay.jpg

Reply to MK 1610 time lag switch in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

DIY query Have narrowed down the source of an occasional trip to one light circuit which is a varilight v-pro master dimmer slave set up. This...
Replies
Views
Hello mates. i have an MK CU to replace. As you may know, the main switch in MKs is on the left hand side. There's no way to replace the...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I am a homeowner (but not an electrician) and I am renovating a house that has an old CU containing MCBs and an MK LN5725 residual...
Replies
Views
Hello, Is there an actual age limit on house wiring that would prevent a traditional fuse box being replaced with a consumer unit please...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm looking for some advice for adding a time delay on my parent's shower room fan. My parents had a section of their garage converted into a...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock