• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss MK CU. WYLEX RCBO's. MK D/S's. MK S/Ss in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

B

BOROROBBO

hello all.

cleared the garage out the other day and have these items up for sale as they are no longer needed.

where i have put "x 6" or "x 10" it means im selling as a set of 6 or 10. too much hassle to split and send out single items.

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD MK Consumer Unit. 17th edition split load. 10 way. I have 1 of these SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
i do believe its this one http://www.*************/p/mk-sentry-17th-ed-10-way-split-load-80a-63a-rcd/84064

IMG_0430.jpg

IMG_0431.jpg

MK DOUBLE POLE DOUBLE SOCKETS x 10. i have 2 sets of 10 £18
IMG_0435.jpg

MK DOUBLE POLE SINGLE SOCKETS x 8. £14
IMG_0438.jpg

BG PENDANTS x 6 £12
IMG_0437.jpg

BG BATTENS x 6 £12
IMG_0436.jpg

WYLEX 32A RCBO. i have 2 of these £12.50
IMG_0434.jpg

WYLEX 16A RCBO. £12.50
IMG_0433.jpg

WYLEX 6A RCBO. i have 4 of these £12.50
IMG_0432.jpg

the RCBO's are all type B 30 mA.

prices include delivery to UK mainland. or you can collect from Middlesbrough, Teesside for cheaper.

if buying more than 1 thing im sure we can come to some agreement to get the postage cost down :)

thank you

EDIT: i accept (prefer) paypal. but cash on collection is good or cheque if you really want

Last edited by a moderator:
double sockets are up for grabs again (can't wait any longer for a reply newsome3). i have 26 of them which you can have for £45 posted or ten for £18 posted

I want all of the MK, sockets, pendants and battons, please call the phone number on my website I will pay paypal straight away

Reply to MK CU. WYLEX RCBO's. MK D/S's. MK S/Ss in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net