• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss MK K7666sMET consumer units, Ansell downlights and other unneeded stock for sale in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Electric Magic

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
8 MK metal dual RCD consumer units.

All come fully loaded with 100A main switch, 2 x 63A RCDs, and 10 MCBs (1 x B40, 4 x B32, 2 x B16, 3 x B6). 1 is missing the busbar (I used it for a job) but I have an MK replacement. A couple of the cardboard boxes are not perfect but the CUs are untouched. £50 each (£45 for the one with a replacement busbar), or £350 for the lot.

BG 10 way metal dual RCD consumer unit (CFPD16610-XD) - missing one RCD

Borrowed an RCD for a job. Comes with 100A main switch, 1 x 63A RCD, and the following MCBs: 1 x B40, 4 x B32, 2 x B16, 3 x B6. £30.

BG 6 way metal dual RCD consumer unit (CFPD16606-XD)

Comes with 100A main switch, 2 x 63A RCDs, and the following MCBs: 1 x B40, 2 x B32, 1 x B16, 2 x B6. £35.

BG 10 way metal main switch consumer unit with 5 RCBOs (CFSWP610) - missing one RCBO

Borrowed an RCBO for a job. Comes with 100A main switch and the following 5 RCBOs: 1 x B40, 2 x B32, 2 x B6. £70.

2 Timeguard LED carriage lanterns - black (CLLED42B) including 4W LED candle lamp

Meant to order the PIR version got these by mistake, took too long to send them back. Again cardboard boxes not perfect. £10 each or £18 for both.

6 Ansell I-cage Chrome downlights (AICDLE/CH), 5 Ansell I-cage IP65 satin chrome downlights.

Old version. Cardboard boxes not perfect. £10 for the lot.

2 Ansell Orbio 360 downlights. 7.6W LED, 3000k, white bezel, IP65 (AORBLED/WW).

£10 for both.

5 x Steeple mixed flow in-duct fan (SMF100T) - same fan as Manrose MF100T, just rebranded for Denmans

2 speed ratings, higher one is 241m3. On higher speed is only 26 decibels I think. Even less on lower speed setting. £40 each or £180 for the lot.

If anyone wants to take the whole lot of my hands I'll give them an extra 10% off. Collection or local delivery only (South Manchester/Stockport).

Last edited:

Reply to MK K7666sMET consumer units, Ansell downlights and other unneeded stock for sale in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net