Discuss Mobile application development in the Computer and Networking Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

O

Oscarm99

Hi all,

I am developing an application for Android. I use an SDK and Adobe Flash Builder to complete this task. There is a page that offers relevant information about this topic. Also code snippets that handle the physical buttons and the rotation features of the mobile devices can be found there. I am only a beginner developer but found the page (voip-sip-sdk.com/page456) to be really useful. In my point of view other novice developers may find this page to be a good starting point. Hope you will find this information useful.

Hello to all,

Mobile Development Services:-
* Android Healthy Food Ordering:

Azoft developed this application for users to order healthy food with the help of their mobile phones. It also helps customers track their favorite dish, shop from the previous orders, remember items if they miss something and get recommendations of new food according to customers' taste. It also allows clients to contact Customer Service and arrange for a regular meal delivery. All of these features make the application highly personalised.

* iPhone Global Aviation Industry:
This solution was built for one of world's largest companies. It specializes in the delivery of market intelligence, information and data products, as well as important news and events in global aviation industry. It brings together sellers and buyers of the air transportation industry.
Mobile marketing is currently a very effective means of improving business, so we developed an application that would search the company's flight database and display information regarding available airlines and routes. More than 3000 airfields display and perform on a single 3D globe.

* Windows Phone Workforce Control Product Suite:
This product suite was developed for a company that provides solutions for monitoring remote employees and their vehicles. In other words, these applications allow locating and tracking remote workers, as well as collecting information regarding their location and phone usage statistics: GPS, GPRS, Bluetooth, WiFi, battery level, calls/sms logging. In the case of dangerous situation, users can trigger alerts.
Applications are configured with a server that additionally provides real-time mapping, extensive reporting on each employee/department, and integrates with API of emergency services to ensure immediate reaction to alerts raised by employees.

With Regards,
Steven Brooks

Last edited by a moderator:
is that a sales pitch? I thought that was coming.......we get a lot of that on here now......what will happen to the place now that its been sold........its like the pubs been sold and the new owner wants to make it into flats......

Reply to Mobile application development in the Computer and Networking Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net