Discuss Monkey puzzle clips and the apprentice in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

I only found out they even had a special name quite recently when one of the guys in the wholesalers told me. To begin with I thought it was a windup or at best a colloquialism like 'monkey spunk' (Yellow 77), 'monkey $**t' (Trefolex) or 'monkey glue' (Gorilla glue).

who knows. i call mayo donkey snot, but never tried donkey snot. gets a laff in mc donalds when i say "no donkey snot please".

Mc Donalds? ...i had you down,as a steak and cow-heel man...

My dad used to love that. Used to make his own. I'd go to the market for him and get 1lb stewing steak & 1.5lb cow heel pieces.

My old works consisted of two separate buildings. Once asked one of the lads to go and get a box of infra-red light from the other building. He came back with a cardboard box in is hands.. "There's nothing in it...". I told him that he had let out all the light and to go back and get some more. He came back about 15 mins later, empty handed. "They have run out of infra-red light, will infra-blue do?".. Yep... So off he trots and comes back with another cardboard box, this time unopened..

My dad used to love that. Used to make his own. I'd go to the market for him and get 1lb stewing steak & 1.5lb cow heel pieces.

Lovely:) sticks to yer ribs,me nan used to say...and you'll never see me shivering in winter ;)

who knows. i call mayo donkey snot, but never tried donkey snot. gets a laff in mc donalds when i say "no donkey snot please".
Some guy I used to work for had a theory that every branch of KFC had an elephant out the back of the frying area, with a migrant worker furiously, um, 'extracting' the mayonnaise-like substance from this elephant for the chicken burgers.

Some guy I used to work for had a theory that every branch of KFC had an elephant out the back of the frying area, with a migrant worker furiously, um, 'extracting' the mayonnaise-like substance from this elephant for the chicken burgers.

I could start a whole new thread on what are the possible job titles for the person who had to mess with the elephant....
Again, how did your mate know what elephant 'mayo' looked like?

Reply to Monkey puzzle clips and the apprentice in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock