Discuss more on training and good courses in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

T

turnersisus

blokes
ive used this site couple of times and found it good for tec stuff!
but i can find that on any number of sites init.
right now me and loads of sparks i know are starting on there own
due to present climate and some real info on a step by step basis
would prevent lots of works being not certified

nic eca et al are all big scary thinygs to sparks who only worked for
employers before..some real steps and requirments would be good.
ie; ive got 15th pt1 pt2 and 16th upgrade and intend to become nic
dom inst registered.......what else do i need..!
a definative answer would be good.or even many difinative answers.
advice from nic phone lines confliclts with nic web sites confilcts with
nic pack info.. whats on....?

Reply to more on training and good courses in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello all, I've just been perusing the AM2/E/S threads on here. Thought you might like a bit of a review. If, like I did, you find yourself...
Replies
Views
Good avo people, As the title states; I know I'm going to be the victim of negativity and stone throwing here but I would be extremely grateful if...
Replies
Views
J
Im currently at a stage where I have been working on site now for a year as a electricians mate whilst undertaking the last part of this course...
Replies
Views
DuaneMHunt1976
D
J
Hi Chaps, I've been working as a mate/labourer with my dad (spark) since I was 15. I'm now 21 and need to get my qualifications. College was out...
Replies
Views
J
Hi Chaps, I've been working as a mate/labourer with my dad (spark) since I was 15. I'm now 21 and need to get my qualifications. College was out...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock