Discuss most useful tool in the van in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
P

p11jor

Tone tester.....the best £25 I have ever spent

DNS1

Electrician's Arms
my DNO fuse pulling glove
Personally I prefer the DNO-seal-fairy bait... Just sprinkle it around (it's great, it makes no mess and you can't see it so the customer can't moan) and a few minutes late, bingo, the seals have fallen off!

jimmymac

Regular EF Member
Personally I prefer the DNO-seal-fairy bait... Just sprinkle it around (it's great, it makes no mess and you can't see it so the customer can't moan) and a few minutes late, bingo, the seals have fallen off!
I've heard of that stuff, where can i get hold of some??

KevinS

Regular EF Member
Might not believe this one, but I somehow managed up with a set of walkie-talkies, I still do not know where they come from. But the time they have saved is incredible. Especially when I person is in the loft and the other downstairs.
May only come out the van 5/6 times a year, but I would definitely replace them if they broke!

telectrix

Disrespected Scouser
Electrician's Arms
Trainee Access
the old smoker under the bonnet. gets me off the job and to the pub.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Permanent unswitched live colour?

• Brown

Votes: 99 72.3%
  • Black

Votes: 38 27.7%

Electrician Talk

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.