Discuss most useful tool in the van in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

SuperlecDirect - ElectriciansForums.net Electrical Suppliers
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
The wife often calls me a tool so I'd have to say me:)
Seriously though without the brain power of the person using them every tool is pretty useless

P

p11jor

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Tone tester.....the best £25 I have ever spent

O

oldtimer

The pull out tray that holds the cups

DNS1

-
Arms
Esteemed
my DNO fuse pulling glove
Personally I prefer the DNO-seal-fairy bait... Just sprinkle it around (it's great, it makes no mess and you can't see it so the customer can't moan) and a few minutes late, bingo, the seals have fallen off!

J

jimmymac

Personally I prefer the DNO-seal-fairy bait... Just sprinkle it around (it's great, it makes no mess and you can't see it so the customer can't moan) and a few minutes late, bingo, the seals have fallen off!
I've heard of that stuff, where can i get hold of some??

J

jumpin jax

My satnav for finding addresses and getting off housing estates by pressing the home button.

L

londonlec

My hammer and universal bashing screwdriver, unstoppable combo.

K

KevinS

Might not believe this one, but I somehow managed up with a set of walkie-talkies, I still do not know where they come from. But the time they have saved is incredible. Especially when I person is in the loft and the other downstairs.
May only come out the van 5/6 times a year, but I would definitely replace them if they broke!

Scolmore Electrical Products
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Reply to most useful tool in the van in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Top Bottom