Discuss Mountcastle Silent Bell in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

O

Octopus

I've been asked to remove a Mountcastle Silent Bell system - the product isn't made any more ((company gone bust?) and I'm after a copy of the instructions if anyone has them. Thanks

have to ask... what use is a silent bell?

These units were manufactured by a company call Hector Tanner and Co LTD and this company does not appear to have gone bust according to companies house

I've been asked to remove a Mountcastle Silent Bell system - the product isn't made any more ((company gone bust?) and I'm after a copy of the instructions if anyone has them. Thanks

What do you want the instructions for they are quite a basic unit. live in from mcb then live out to circuit and there is a ELV control circuit operated via a door bell, there is also a neutral permanent feed I thought the instructions used to printed on the inside of the lid

There was two circuit and a one circuit version as I remember

UPDATE:

I've just located a phone number for the "agent" Hector Tanner & Co Ltd, Bristol - 0117 966 1751 but as a warning, don't bother calling them as they have no spares, no literature and can't/won't help.

Sounds to me as if they have lost the contract and couldn't give a ----.

They MUST know who the agent is now and obviously don't want to say.

Wxnkers.

The thing that Geordie has when your cooking his breakfast. :wink_smile:

Oh how I long for that day.

Just the two of us in our little cottage in the Welsh countryside - me having a lie-in waiting for my breakfast to be cooked, chickens clucking around the back door, sheep and horses in the field out back, two MR2s parked out front - a red & black one and a silver & black one, a moonshine still and cannabis farm in the shed ...... absolute heaven!!! :sailor:

Just the two of us in our little cottage in the Welsh countryside - me having a lie-in waiting for my breakfast to be cooked, chickens clucking around the back door, sheep and horses in the field out back, two MR2s parked out front - a red & black one and a silver & black one, a moonshine still and cannabis farm in the shed ...... absolute heaven!!! :sailor:

Ah nice, Geodie Spark & Tony - a couple made for each other!

Not forgetting my AGA and art studio/Reiki room. Ooh I can smell the fresh air now.... as I'm sitting outside waiting for Geordie to bring me my tea whilst I'm loading my Rapid 7. Aaaah deep joy!!!! :83::love:

Reply to Mountcastle Silent Bell in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock