Discuss Mounting IP sockets in a gardden in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

O

Octopus

As the title suggests I have a task to "remount" some existing IP sockets in a garden. They were previously mounted on timber posts - is there anything more durable that members can suggest?

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
How durable do you need the mounts to be?

Where they are not using bollards, most marinas and caravan sites use treated timber posts.

Alternatively they use a length of Unistrut or similar and tuck the SWA into the channel.

Reply to Mounting IP sockets in a gardden in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi, just helping someone out and apologies for the long winded post. Would like install a couple of weatherproof double sockets on the patio. 1...
Replies
Views
Some advise or views would be appreciated. My supply is 100 amp single phase. I purchased my property 3 years ago or so, the owner prior to the...
Replies
Views
An odd question granted but bear with me. I've got to extend a radial circuit in a community centre to fit a new hand dryer in the toilets, but I...
Replies
Views
I've got a twin socket behind a wall mounted TV but the bracket I have is so slim that the TV won't hang when the plugs in the socket. Can you...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm after some advice on 2 way CU in a garden office which is 'buzzing' when I turn on or increase the tempreture of the wall mounted...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock