Discuss Mounting kit for yingli panels in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

silicon:) lol seriuos though its times like this u no the benifit of using kit u no!!! u cant beat sanyo 240se10!! perhaps thats y they all gone:)

According to this module database where I found the panel it is 50mm depth.

Login • User Control Panel • Photovoltaicboard (you need to register to log in and download datasheets, but it's free)

But maybe you have a look yourself for more details. Not sure whether I chose the right panel. There are more than 30.000 panels listet. So good chance that you find your module.

Good luck

valentino

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Mounting kit for yingli panels in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

My best mate has been medically retired from the prison service at the young age of 52 and has time on his hands :D He's looking at a 'plug in'...
Replies
Views
Hi again. Following my recent zero-Riso issue (unresolved) and also because my system has, in any case, been prone for a good while to the odd...
Replies
Views
Hello fellow professionals, I'm currently facing a challenging scenario that involves the integration of solar photovoltaic (PV) systems on roofs...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a client with a small caravan site, approx 5 hookups. His old toilet block was nothing much more than an old shed. He's now 'upgraded'...
Replies
Views
This is confusing, I've ordered a few bits of this stuff, some switch modules and front plates and in the bumf on the website it says:- Click...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock