• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss Multifunction Megger 1552 in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

E

ezzzekiel

Due to muppet timewaster on fleabay

Used item in excellent condition and well cared for, comes complete with all leads and accessories including switch probe, carry case etc...
Original Documentation available including original manufacturers calibration cert and previous (expired) calibration cert. Probably the best multifunction tester by far for electrical testing requirements!!
New meter model forces sale Meter requires new cal cert.

£350 pm for any further info

let me try and flog mine and i may be interested as i love megga 2 lead machines..!! lol...

dont hang on to for me though if you get a offer..!

i have a di log 3 Lead thingy that lies to me every so often... also very poor on batteries!! :(

actually its a mint tester and never let me down comes with cal cert and box..! ;)

My KT64 has been a little bit juicy latley. It didn't null properly till I got it callibrated in June.

I'm starting to thnink about returning to the Megger... I just don't like having the same tester as everyone else :(

i have megger 1552 and also used fluke multifunction, megger a lot better and easier the fluke at college was hard to zero and gave misleading readings should have taken my megger with me for 2391 as the fluke was hard work and made it a lot harder for practical will always buy megger now

17th edition multi testers have phase rotation, auto RCD testing with anti tripping RCD test. 10x better than running back to the board over and over.

Hi

there seems to be a lot of confusion and misconception about electrical test meters since the 17th edition, some seem to think that all electrical test meters manufactured before the introduction of the 17th edition are not suitable for testing upto the 17th edition so are not compliant:confused:.
They are not a 17th edition meter!!!

I have a megger mft 1552 manufactured in 2006, I cant see any difference with this meter and a new one you can buy now.

test1.jpg

test2.jpg

Then perhaps it's just me..:cool:

Reply to Multifunction Megger 1552 in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net