SuperlecDirect - ElectriciansForums.net Electrical Suppliers
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Multiple led strips in wall in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Hi all, I want to do these leds in my hall with random sizes and spaces, how would you go about wiring it? , getting thin cable from say 6 or 7 led pieces so long as they are under 5 metres and all back to a central point for connection to the driver .

1246132e2bb3ba62e683dc7c91b0fd6e.jpg

Aico 3000 Range

cdavies33

-
Arms
I’d run 1.0mm twin and earth all back to central point. And then red through crimps to connect onto the led tape. Worked well with me as I just did my kitchen

5884B84E-CCD7-4F33-BD0F-E9167D149B36.jpeg

7BF55941-FB05-4117-8F90-640C13FD2270.jpeg

cdavies33

-
Arms
Yep speaker cable will do as long as it’s rated high enough for what you need. Remember to segregate it from 230v cables when on first fix

AJshep

-
Arms
Esteemed
Advent Win
Any of the above will do.
I houses that have alot of LED tapes and control gear I tend to use 24v Led strip and run 1.5mm YY flex, it allows you that bit extra for scope if you have slightly longer runs.
Also as the YY is double insulated and rated to 230v then separation from other circuit's isnt too much of a issue.

Wetroom Store - Network Wetroom Suppliers

Reply to Multiple led strips in wall in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Test Meter - Forum Sponsors since 2007!
Top Bottom