Discuss Multiple Virgin telephone points in the Security Alarms, Door Entry and CCTV (Public) area at ElectriciansForums.net

They used to fit NTE5 same as BT, they usually where fitted side by side. I just wired a link across both front plates, to divert the extension wiring between the two.

Reply to Multiple Virgin telephone points in the Security Alarms, Door Entry and CCTV (Public) area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

DIY query Have narrowed down the source of an occasional trip to one light circuit which is a varilight v-pro master dimmer slave set up. This...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I posted here some time ago asking for validation of a quote I received for a rewire. (10k assumed 60 points) And got some good advice so...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m after a bit of advice regarding wifi/secondary router. Data is not a strong point of mine so any advice would be very much...
Replies
Views
I have been asked/invited to "post more", lol, so let me make another post right away. I thought of sth worthy to post, of interest to many, I...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I have what looks like a BT telephone line distribution box which was installed over 30 years ago (residential). Photos of it are...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock