Discuss Murray Macgowan in the Directory of Electricians in the UK area at ElectriciansForums.net

Proof read then post - for the sake of professionalism and the children.
Welcome though Murray - we all like wordsmiths!

Pictures or it didn’t happen.

This is me as a younger man...but i can still do the same,today...with an acetylene bottle :)
20180920_222907.jpg

Cheers,pal,i'll take carnie or showie or just plain daft:rolleyes:

I can three ball juggle,use skittles,tightrope walk,walk on me hands and can still climb to a good standard....this is what happens,when you don't drink,do drugs or pubs :confused:

Even more worrying,is,there are about 10 of us,close pals since kids,and i was always the level headed,rational one :eek::eek::eek:

The only question I have is why the odd socks?

...Should have gone with the 5th amendment...

Anywho...have wore odd socks,for luck,since a kid - without exception,awards,best-man,funerals...whatever. Them feet only match,when bare...and only just :)

It's me mum's fault ... "be yourself...don't follow the crowd...make your mark..."

I'm pretty certain there were times when she must have thought "...dear me,i wish he'd just blend in..." :rolleyes:

There was a bloke around our way that for years (decades) wore odd shoes! He’d buy two pairs of the same but different colours and swop one.
Saw him the other day and noticed he was ‘conforming’ - He said ‘I got bored of thinking about it’!
Easier to wear odd sock - basically ‘not thinking’ - love you @PEG !

Reply to Murray Macgowan in the Directory of Electricians in the UK area at ElectriciansForums.net