Discuss my pet hate on jobs in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

buzzlightyear

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
my pet hate pulling floor boards up ,tell client dont go near those floor boards cause you might fall down them ,so next minute customer just about fell in , mrs customer please stick to one room only . trying to pull cables through ,with out dragging them has well .
and now you have pet in the mix has well ,ok where is the cat .
FFS the cat down the hole has well ,I start telling the customer try a get the cat out of the hole before I drill the floor boards down ,and why your at it looking for your cat under there ,you may has well stay down there has well.

If its not animal's its normally kids
try and lock you kids under the stairs and till im finished.
I remember a few years back up a ladder putting in cables. I shouts to the appreantice stop shaking the FEN ladder , its not me he shouts .
looking down ,what the F theirs a kid up the ladder has well .
i shouted at the parents get this F monkey down or the full ceiling will
come down has well .
Kids who would have them .
So they say never work with kids and annimals.

my pet hate pulling floor boards up ,tell client dont go near those floor boards cause you might fall down them ,so next minute customer just about fell in , mrs customer please stick to one room only . trying to pull cables through ,with out dragging them has well .
and now you have pet in the mix has well ,ok where is the cat .
FFS the cat down the hole has well ,I start telling the customer try a get the cat out of the hole before I drill the floor boards down ,and why your at it looking for your cat under there ,you may has well stay down there has well.
Stinky Customers, dirty, filthy Houses!

Well you see @buzzlightyear you have to do a site RAMS and erect barriers to protect the customer. Mind you I have put notices like DANGER OF DEATH DO NOT ENTER in red hanging about face level and a proper barrier then they just move the barrier and walk in it just beggars belief060.JPG !

060-jpg.48422
try and stick one of those in house ,it would be like crime area.

Reply to my pet hate on jobs in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net