Discuss Napit assessment in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

N

Newman

Hi everybody

I am taking full scope assessment in a couple of weeks with NAPIT. I have MFT 1553 recently calibrated. But i also have another tester (Fluke T5-1000) and voltage indicator (Martindale TEK200) etc. Could anyone let me know if i need to calibrate them as well or is there such a requirement? Also do we need UKAS calibration for the Electrical Testers for assessment purposes? Any helpful points on the prep. of assessment would be appreciated.

Many thanks in advance

If you search the forum you will find all the information you need. If there is anything else you need to know, just call NAPIT who will be more than happy to help you.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Reply to Napit assessment in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Evening all, This may have been covered already but If so,I can't find the right thread, & apologise in advance. I was a member of Napit until...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a dedicated loop tester (Martindale EZ2500) and also a Fluke 1662 MFT The reason I have the additional loop tester is often at...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Level 3 student here looking to purchase a GS38 complaint voltage indicator and could do with your recommendations please. I need a...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Up until this year I always sent my meter off to the manufacturers to be calibrated. This year I decided to use a certain Part P bodies...
Replies
Views
The Ghost
T
P
Napit assessment all done, Don't be nervous anyone trust me, I am looking forward to my yearly visit, so helpful and friendly
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock