Aico Carbon Monoxide Detectors
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

NAPIT Certification Scheme NAPIT Assessmnt

Discuss NAPIT Assessmnt in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Hi, Has anyone has an assessment by NAPIT? I have my assessment shortly and would like to know what to expect? What happens during the assessment? What does the assessor want or need to see or know? Do you get quized on knowledge of 17th Edition? Any information would be helpful.

Cheers

Mick

Wetroom Store - Network Wetroom Suppliers
M

MKS

Usually they check over your work, ask you to show them certain tests, loop, RCD, Ring Final tests etc on one of your nominated jobs! Questions on testing but you can look in books ! Just make sure you have everything that is asked of you, such as insurance, calibration, qualifications etc! Don't fret though, all will be fine, just their to help

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Usually they check over your work, ask you to show them certain tests, loop, RCD, Ring Final tests etc on one of your nominated jobs! Questions on testing but you can look in books ! Just make sure you have everything that is asked of you, such as insurance, calibration, qualifications etc! Don't fret though, all will be fine, just their to help

Thanks for that Mate

D

davetherave1979

what made you chose napit over the other schems we are nic and I just wondered

Electrical2Go - Online Electrical Supplier

Reply to NAPIT Assessmnt in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

CK Tools :) The professionals choice when it comes to Electrical Tools
Top Bottom