• Welcome to the new forum. We're now hosted on ElectriciansForums.net rather than ElectriciansForums.co.uk - Chat about the forum upgrade by CLICKING HERE

Welcome to our Electrical Forum - We started out providing electrical advice just for the UK - But now we have specific advice for the USA too! - Register for free and share American Electrical Advice.

Napit desktop certs Et Al

Discuss Napit desktop certs Et Al in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

NDG Elecs

Electrician's Arms
Hi folks,

I am trying to decide on the best 18th cert software package. I would like something that has a bit more uumpph than the standard forms.
I have just downloaded the free trial of napit desktop and would appreciate any feedback from others - particularly any negatives.
So far I kinda like it, it's a bit wierd not actually filling in the form as is, but that makes a nice change to some degree.

I did try the PDF standard forms that are on this forum .

Also, as many of the forms come in PDF format what is the best software b to use. I've tried a few on my PC, and they all lack certain aspects in their edit-ibility. Best seems to be Adobe itself but I'm reluctant to shell out for it if I end up using a platform such as Napit desktop.

Any thoughts appreciated.

rolyberkin

Electrician's Arms
Electraform, £1 a go which may sound expensive but no upfront costs, works really well, works on every platform I have used on including phone, suits me.

NDG Elecs

Electrician's Arms
One squid a pop is fine. Compared to desktop which is around £100 per annum I would say it's cheap..

Will check it out and the PDF

rolyberkin

Electrician's Arms
If you try Electraform one top tip! Before you start doing anything go to clients at the top of the page, open and then press the green box to add a new customer, make sure you tick the box whilst filling in this form to add the customers address as an installation. The rest is fairly self explanatory.

Official Sponsors

Electrician Talk

Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript![ ? ]