Discuss napit membership in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

A

Arron11

I'm looking to register with napit as they seem to be the cheapest( not always better I know) but as I don't get a lot of my own stuff find it hard to warrant paying nic prices, any napit members or ex with positive/negative info?

yep and newly Qualified supervisors will need a new qualification for domestic and another for commercial and industrial

basically a DI NVQ and a NEW QUAL for people wanting to be QS for commercial and industrial work

Existing Qs will satisfy the requirements and wont need to do the newer quals

Why des what's happening in april

Government are to accept and implement option 3
January 2012

. Our proposed changes to Part P seek to reduce the costs associated with Part P while
maintaining the health and safety benefits. This is proposed to be done by reducing the
amount of notifiable work and by allowing for third-party certification of work when the work
is carried out by people who are not members of Competent Person Schemes

And the option the governments has decided on is shown below

Option 3 delivers, however, significant net benefits of £135.6m by maintaining the benefits
associated with regulation through Part P, but by significantly reducing the associated costs.
On that basis, the preferred approach is to amend the Part P regime to reduce its cost
while maintaining the benefits from reduced injury, damage and fire attendance.

Government are to accept and implement option 3
January 2012

. Our proposed changes to Part P seek to reduce the costs associated with Part P while
maintaining the health and safety benefits. This is proposed to be done by reducing the
amount of notifiable work and by allowing for third-party certification of work when the work
is carried out by people who are not members of Competent Person Schemes

And the option the governments has decided on is shown below

Option 3 delivers, however, significant net benefits of £135.6m by maintaining the benefits
associated with regulation through Part P, but by significantly reducing the associated costs.
On that basis, the preferred approach is to amend the Part P regime to reduce its cost
while maintaining the benefits from reduced injury, damage and fire attendance.

I still can't see that the scams will want this to happen as it would be like turkeys voting for Christmas to happen 4 times a year!

I still can't see that the scams will want this to happen as it would be like turkeys voting for Christmas to happen 4 times a year!

They can not want as much as they like,the politicians have decided the date may vary to what I posted,but change will happen

By the way,this applies only to you English lads,here in Wales we have a better class of moron,plonker,out of touch fool running part p, he thinks its the bees knees and we have to wait at least 10 years for any sort of change

I'm with benchmark, there cheap, free notifications too, although they did stiff me for tradesmens guarantee insurance this year at 70 quid, does everyone else have this?? i couldn't find much online about it at thetime but they wouldn't renew my membership without it

Reply to napit membership in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock