Discuss Napit Qualification requirements in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

R

Richard3009

They are asking for 2394 C&G within 12 months of signing up, good grief cant i just do the job i have been doing for 30 years without all this damn expense and courses.

My apologises then, what exactly is your point then?

All the scams expect you to have a I+T qualification, to prove your competence. Don't NAPIT do there own version still?

They are asking for 2394 C&G within 12 months of signing up, good grief cant i just do the job i have been doing for 30 years without all this damn expense and courses.

I think NAPIT do their own version of the corset. Maybe that will be a easier and watered down version....just a thought :smiley2:

Until you no longer need to with NAPIT, then its useless. May as well bite the bullet and pay up for a proper recognised qualification.

Yep I agree Glenn, should do the proper CG version. But the OP has implied they are competent in my view with their 30 yrs experience...my train of thought was that a competent spark wanted the path of least resistance to get signed up. Would not advocate the schemes courses for the lesser experienced.

if he`s competent ..then he shouldn`t have an issue with the C&G version...should he...

True. But it does all start to get expensive. Although I dare say the crappy versions are not much cheaper.

Personally i think its a bloody joke they let electricians join the "national association of professional inspectors and testers" without the frigging qualifications to do it.

Reply to Napit Qualification requirements in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock