Discuss NAPIT Registered Electrician in England can I install in Jersey (Channel Isles) and Register work. in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
I have been invited by a family member to Jersey, for a bit of a holiday whilst also installing 3 EV Chargers I am a qualified installer in England / Wales. I have checked to ensure my qualifications will allow me to conduct work in Jersey but cannot get a definitive answer. I obviously would need to register the installations with Part P Notification which appear to be the same procedure as the mainland.

Can anyone assist please.

I have been invited by a family member to Jersey, for a bit of a holiday whilst also installing 3 EV Chargers I am a qualified installer in England / Wales. I have checked to ensure my qualifications will allow me to conduct work in Jersey but cannot get a definitive answer. I obviously would need to register the installations with Part P Notification which appear to be the same procedure as the mainland.

Can anyone assist please.
It's not Part P in Jersey, but has to be registered with the States of Jersey (Government of Jersey). When it was there this was a separate registration through the NICEIC (or NAPIT). I presume it's still a separate registration. Speak to NAPIT first.

It's not Part P in Jersey, but has to be registered with the States of Jersey (Government of Jersey). When it was there this was a separate registration through the NICEIC (or NAPIT). I presume it's still a separate registration. Speak to NAPIT first.
Thanks for the advice ..I will sort that out today .. with NAPIT and the States 👍

Reply to NAPIT Registered Electrician in England can I install in Jersey (Channel Isles) and Register work. in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I am registered with NAPIT in England for domestic installation and testing. Am I able to change a CU in a flat in Scotland? And am I able to...
Replies
Views
Hi there. I’m hoping for some advice. I currently run a small limited company that provides IT services, both commercial and domestic so I...
Replies
Views
G
Hi guys, wasn't sure if this should go in general forum or in business section so if a mod needs to move it, fair enough and sorry. Basically I'm...
Replies
Views
Hawkmoon
H
R
Newbie, i'm leaving the Royal Navy in a month and have/had work lined up working with a friend as an electrician. The worry I have now is that I...
Replies
Views
R
Received this yesterday though it might make good reading for you. It appears NAPIT is offering a scheme similar to the NIC Approved contractor...
Replies
Views
SparkyJoe
S

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock