Discuss Napit in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

M

monkeyelectric

Has anyone with niceic been emailed by napit to try and get you to join? is it right its only £300+vat and it entitles you to do periodics and commercial too? makes me wonder why i payed all the money to nic when the competition are much cheaper:mad:

Its a bit like saying why do people buy armani jeans when they can wear tesco's own brand,

See your point but i do mostly domestic and some commercial and all the private householders don't know what niceic is for, all they want is a certificate, same as most commercial, there's only a few that ask about niceic and i'm sure they would'nt take much convincing to say napit means the same thing. Anyone else think this or is it just me?

ive had that call this week too as my annual assessment is on 26th march with nic.

they quoted me 300 + vat too and i must admit it does sound very tempting

copy details of e-mail
Join NAPIT during March 2010 and receive a NAPIT Kit including the following Kewtech equipment:

PAT Adapter 1
PAT Log 2
Kewlok
Kewprove
Lightmate Kit
Kewvolt 2
Kewcheck R2
These products will all be packaged in a NAPIT work bag along with your membership pack.

There are a dozen good reasons to Join NAPIT, all included for just £300.00 + VAT.

For further details of how to join please call: 0845 543 0330 or alternatively email: [email protected]

Details of NAPIT membership terms and conditions can be found on the website at: Part P | Electricians | Building Regulations - NAPIT UK

Offer closes 31st March 2010, terms and conditions apply.

Join NAPIT during March 2010 and receive a NAPIT Kit including the following Kewtech equipment:

PAT Adapter 1
PAT Log 2
Kewlok
Kewprove
Lightmate Kit
Kewvolt 2
Kewcheck R2
These products will all be packaged in a NAPIT work bag along with your membership pack.

There are a dozen good reasons to Join NAPIT, all included for just £300.00 + VAT.

Thats a good deal !!!!

Reply to Napit in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock