Discuss Napit in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

N

no one likes us

Had my assesment in early November completed with no n/c,now been 5 weeks and still not on mcs reg.Phoned Napit again(about 4th call) today to get relpy Oh someone filed it it wrong place will do it now and do a internal report into matter......AHHHHHHHHHHHH.....Still wont guarantee be done by 12th.Have turned work down and still may not be able to sign my own install off by 12th.What a bunch of w@****S.

Glad to see yours went through ok.
Was you put on mcs installers site straight away.Been told only do this on fridays so if paperwork done my napit today will i have to wait till this friday before i can register

yeah i think so, mine went though on friday morning, to be fair they rang me badgering me about my NC, as it was a structual survey that was holding me up, NAPIT even offered a number to a guy for help, i truned it down as i knew i just needed the bloody survey, so for me NAPIT were first class.
TBH i think napit were trying to get MCS lot to work all the days for registration surly they know whats at stake for eveyone.

Reply to Napit in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock