Discuss NB40 Wylex in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Iona222

Trainee
Reaction score
Gents. Where can I get one of these, it's for a wife's shower keeps tripping. It's on a 30 amp needs up to 40amp.

Is there a rcbo fit this at all.

Cheers

Ebay is a little treasure trove of old mcbs and switchgear , it’s always my first port of call if I need a random old mcb or fuse

Gents. Where can I get one of these, it's for a wife's shower keeps tripping. It's on a 30 amp needs up to 40amp.

Is there a rcbo fit this at all.

Cheers

Ebay is a little treasure trove of old mcbs and switchgear , it’s always my first port of call if I need a random old mcb or fuse
I have never bought them from there, usually try keep all older stuff as I pull them out after paying 120 quid pop for QOE RCBOs for older boards. probably as cheap fitting a stand alone RCD enclosure next to board?

Reply to NB40 Wylex in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

What are people fitting in the 3 phase range just lately, I've had a scan at various makes and it seems to be a ---- up between Hager and Wylex at...
Replies
Views
I try to keep out of Domestic work but I have a problem at home. Currently I have a wylex fuse board with re-wire fuses. they are great because...
Replies
Views
Quick question. I want to put an isolating 2p switch on my incoming supply from the meter to the board. I want this to allow easier board changes...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Sort of an interesting one. I had a call from a client to say she is getting a shock when using the shower. I told her not to use it and...
Replies
Views
Was having a poke around the old man's house today. Anyway. DB is under stairs (18th ed following a recent extension. Not done by me but it's...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock