Discuss Need an installer for my home. Solar + Battery in the Solar PV and Solar Panel Installers area at ElectriciansForums.net

jaguar999

DIY
Reaction score
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Hi All,

I am looking for an installer to install
1. JA 455W PV panel X10 (Approx £1800)
2. GivEnergy 5kW inverter + 8.2kWh battery (Approx £3600)

I have a 4 bed detached house in Wokingham, with a pyramid hipped roof.

Best Regards

r8sso80

DIY
Reaction score
Hi All,

I am looking for an installer to install
1. JA 455W PV panel X10 (Approx £1800)
2. GivEnergy 5kW inverter + 8.2kWh battery (Approx £3600)

I have a 4 bed detached house in Wokingham, with a pyramid hipped roof.

Best Regards
Hi - were you successful finding an installer who would fit the PV+storage hardware you found? I'd like to go down this route but most PV installers I talk to like to sell their own package of equipment. Usually at a premium too.

Reply to Need an installer for my home. Solar + Battery in the Solar PV and Solar Panel Installers area at ElectriciansForums.net