Discuss Need help identifying these! in the Auto Electrician Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Any help identifying these would be appreciated, we think the small one is off a bike??

the inertia has a number other than on the plate which reads: 988074

unfortunately we cant find anything on these two units

Attachments

• IMG_20190802_093115.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_20190802_093120.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_20190802_093152.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 13
Auto-lite are the American equivalent of Lucas so it more than likely an American machine. As most American motorcycles didn't have starters fitted until the late fifties/early sixties these could be from a car. Possibly a Willys Jeep but that is just a wild guess.

Reply to Need help identifying these! in the Auto Electrician Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi there, I'm looking for a bit of friendly advice whilst trying to fix my motorbikes cdi unit. One of the pins corroded and came off and i was...
Replies
Views
I disassembled a Christmas light projector to try and identify the cause of why the images from the projector weren't moving at all, when they...
Replies
Views
Hi all, adult learner retraining and sorry if this is in the wrong place but I need help. my provider are being very cards against their chest...
Replies
Views
Hi all I have a small DC motor that I pulled off from an ABS car module and need help identifying some parts in order to hopefully rebuild it. 1...
Replies
Views
Hi, my CDA FWC303 wine fridge is knackered. The compressor doesn't start and I've traced it to the PTC which I plan to replace and have identified...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock