Discuss Need help on getting the correct qualifications. in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

D

DanPower

I done a full-time electrical installation course at college when I wad 18. Then during the second year I ended up working for a self employed sparky for cash in hand. He made it clear he wouldnt pay for my nvq and this was for the experience. It started being a few days wiring then labouring for his friend that was a builder. I had no intrest in that so I went back and started studying to go to uni. Anyways fastforward 5 years and was unhappy in my previous job so packed that in. Done a few small jobs for family and friends then just finished rewiring my brothers house with advice from. a friend. Its something I really want to get back into problem is I never got the big qualifications part p etc. I rang the college I went to and they basically said you need to be in the trade now to get the qualifications. Do these fast track course work? Or whats the best way to get back into the trade?

Sorry for the wall of text and thanks, also on my phone sorry for the grammar.

I done a full-time electrical installation course at college when I wad 18. Then during the second year I ended up working for a self employed sparky for cash in hand. He made it clear he wouldnt pay for my nvq and this was for the experience. It started being a few days wiring then labouring for his friend that was a builder. I had no intrest in that so I went back and started studying to go to uni. Anyways fastforward 5 years and was unhappy in my previous job so packed that in. Done a few small jobs for family and friends then just finished rewiring my brothers house with advice from. a friend. Its something I really want to get back into problem is I never got the big qualifications part p etc. I rang the college I went to and they basically said you need to be in the trade now to get the qualifications. Do these fast track course work? Or whats the best way to get back into the trade?

fast track ? No no cos you will learn nothing and costs you loads, best go college and do it proper way. Good luck anyway

fast track?? gimme your £6000 and i'll teach you all i know. just need a half hour to spare in the pub.

:smilielol5:priceless

Reply to Need help on getting the correct qualifications. in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net