Discuss Need help with Reversible Motor in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Hi,

I am building a motorized easel for large format paintings that do not exceed 100 lbs; average probably more like 50 lbs max. My rough 3D diagram does not show the motor or pullies, etc, but I hope you can get an idea of where these things would go. Motor mounts on the bottom. Cables will raise and lower the central panel via pulleys up top. I purchased a 2500 lb capacity winch motor from Amazon, but it looks like it can only operate via 12v battery; and the instructions also say it should not be used to lift things vertically. Can anyone advise me re: what kind of motor to buy and where to buy one? I only know basic electrical stuff, so please don't throw advanced technical specs at me.:) Any guidance would be much appreciated! Thank youeasel 2up_v3a.jpg

Aico Carbon Monoxide Detectors
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
You must be logged in to see the message.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

darkwood

Mod
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed

Lucien Nunes

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed

CK Tools :) The professionals choice when it comes to Electrical Tools

Reply to Need help with Reversible Motor in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Aico Carbon Monoxide Detectors
Top Bottom