SuperlecDirect - ElectriciansForums.net Electrical Suppliers
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss need metal flush box? in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

X

xie_steve

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Hello Everyone. I am doing a two storey units wiring, one storey has two units, total is four. Someone told me that i have to use the metal flush box to protect fire? Is it right?

Steve

Thanks

Wetroom Store - Network Wetroom Suppliers
B

beaver74

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hello Everyone. I am doing a two storey units wiring, one storey has two units, total is four. Someone told me that i have to use the metal flush box to protect fire? Is it right?

Steve

Thanks
no you can use dry linning boxes but you need to install additional fire supresing stickers inside which will expand and fill the socket to stop the passage of fire

J

johnnyb

Beaver, enlighten me mate, i have never heard of these fire surpressing stickers where and which wholesalers stock them, are they on the net.

X

xie_steve

no you can use dry linning boxes but you need to install additional fire supresing stickers inside which will expand and fill the socket to stop the passage of fire
a

All of them need to be installed additional fire supresin stickers? include data sockets?
I used to do the new wiring for the town house, i just need to put the additional fire supresin stickers on those which are share the same wall of the two town house.

Thanks

Scolmore Electrical Products

Reply to need metal flush box? in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

uHeat Banner - Forum Discount Available
Top Bottom