Discuss Need occasional code question answered in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

New to the forum
I took classes when I was a bit younger and was on track to join the electrical trade and then changed course.
I have done my own personal electrical work for years.
I am a general contractor working in southern Oregon. I work a lot with owner builders doing consulting, design. and hands on.

Petej999

Arms
Reaction score
New to the forum
I took classes when I was a bit younger and was on track to join the electrical trade and then changed course.
I have done my own personal electrical work for years.
I am a general contractor working in southern Oregon. I work a lot with owner builders doing consulting, design. and hands on.
What ids your question ? or are you just offering information.?????

Reply to Need occasional code question answered in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net