Discuss Need some hands on work? in the Canada area at ElectriciansForums.net

E

EasyFox

Took link from screw fix.
Might be of interest to some one who wants to earn a few quid or is after some experience.
4 or 5 weeks work Rotherham area.

Community Forums

Reply to Need some hands on work? in the Canada area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

We are a UK registered Electrical company with a large contract based in and around Toronto, Canada. Are you looking for work? We have a...
Replies
Views
Hi guys I am renovating flat in Harrow on the hill I need electrician mate to work to work second fix I need handy man with paint experience I...
Replies
Views
Guidance please - C&G L3 electrical installation - Hotel extension project Hi folks, I am fairly new to this forum but it looks like the...
Replies
Views
Hi there, This might be a bit of a long shot, but doesn't hurt to try. I'm based in South West London (Richmond/Twickenham) and I'm about 7 weeks...
Replies
Views
Just had a simple kitchen light not working job, one of the fittings with the 4 spotlights on it. Took the fitting down to check if there was...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock