Discuss need some help ! Testers ! in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

A

amberleaf

some questions I would like answered
1, extent & limitations agreed with ? person ordering the work ,
where can i find this !!! any down loads
2 , as am not a tester yet ! be kind
and how many Certificates in each sets ? where can I find this out 4/4 ,3/3 , 2/2 ,1/1 , or what
where can I find this out :eek:

Hi.

1. There is no download for this, the extent is how much of the installation that is covered by your certificate i.e if you have just completed a full istallation on a house then the extent would be - full installation within property.nOr for an additional socket onto an existing circuit the extent would be just that.

The limitations are parts of the installation that you cannot inspect or test i.e on a periodic cables under floors, in walls etc. Also the client may not want any disruption to a particular part of an installation so for instance you may be unable to isolate a circuit for dead tests, this would be a limitation agreed with them and noted on the cert. On a new installation cert there should be no limitations.

2. confused by what your asking, sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
question, 2
schedule of test results how many in a set all in ? 4/4
electrical installation certificates in a set all in ? 3/3
minor : how many in a set all in ? 2/2
periodic ? 0/0

Reply to need some help ! Testers ! in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock