• Latest offer from Electrical2Go! >> CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE THREAD (This Week Hand Dryers) <<
  • Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss Need Textbook for C&G 2330 in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

B

beerbellyxxl

Hi everyone im starting the 2330 in september and was wondering if anyone has the "Basic electrical installation work"-isbn no :978-0-7506-8751-5 to sell not too woried about the condition as long as i could read whats on the page.

Cheers .

try Amazon?
by the time u have messed around with postage etc, it may work out to be about the same price?
Also look at :

Trevor Lindsley Advanced Electrical installation work, fith edition, level 3.

Really helped me out for my final year of 2330 isbn 978-0-7506-8751-5

Also the electricians guide to the building regs isbn 978-0-86341-862-4

this is really helpful as to what u can do out in the real world.

Regs and OSG a must and buy them early on so u can get stuck in and try to get ur head round it all, well worth it all in my opinion.

Good luck
:)

Hi everyone im starting the 2330 in september and was wondering if anyone has the "Basic electrical installation work"-isbn no :978-0-7506-8751-5 to sell not too woried about the condition as long as i could read whats on the page.

Cheers .

I assume you are referring to Trevor Linsley's book "basic electrical installation work"?

I have the entire book on pdf's on my laptop. Do you want me to send it to you?

Dichroic

be careful how much you spend on bookks as the course is about to change mate. i would personally take up the offer of the pdf for now mate. the new course will be the c&g 2357. good luck with it.

Don't worry too much about the 2330 changing to the new QCF qualification 2357. If you start 2330 in September you will see it all the way through to level 3.

Also 75% of the course material used for the 2330 will be exactly the same for the 2357.

Regards

Dichroic.

Cheers .

I have the Basic and Advanced books that you want. They are both in mint condition. Have a look on amazon etc and then if you make me a reasonable offer you can have them.

Reply to Need Textbook for C&G 2330 in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net