Discuss Need to change an offpeak switch of heater in the Electric Underfloor Heating Wiring area at ElectriciansForums.net

Javieren

DIY
Reaction score
Hello! I have a wall heater, connected to 2 switches. One of them is offpeak, only works from 12 to 07 AM. I would like to change that switch or connection to one that can be used all day. I have the same heater in my room and the switches can be used all day. I need the same for the other one... I'm freezing
Do you know who can perform this job? How much it would cost?

Is this the same as your previous thread.

Reply to Need to change an offpeak switch of heater in the Electric Underfloor Heating Wiring area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Evening Gents just after a bit of advice and what would you do differently. I have wired up 3 kw heaters in 4mm tuff cable (40 meter distance...
Replies
Views
I am asking on behalf of a friend who has an outbuilding that he uses as an art studio, the building is fully insulated and is currently heated by...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, Had a call out today about an odd issue with a newish Creda DT storage heater. Basically.. Storage heaters were installed in one flat...
Replies
Views
I own a top floor tenement flat that I used to live in and then rented out after I married. It is currently empty whilst some work is being done...
Replies
Views
I've a 3 phase storage heater currently wired to the main fuse box in an office I have. The heater has 2 supplies/isolators, 1 for charging at...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock