Discuss Network problems - Blupont 72 in the Security Alarms, Door Entry and CCTV (Public) area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi all

I have a customer having issues with their Blupont A72 DVR system.

System is plugged in, cameras working and confirmed recording. I'm trying to connect to their broadband so that I can set up mobile access to the camera feed. The system is in the attic and uses plug in network adapters (Devolo) to connect to the hub downstairs. I can confirm that there is a connection but each time I try to set up using the setup wizard I'm given an error message.

After doing a bit of online research I tried to change the Primary DNS to one that I knew wasn't being used but no luck. I tried using the 'DHCP Enable' function but the same result. I have reset all network setting in case they have been messed with, no change.

I was hoping that you guys might be able to help? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Liam

Is it on a static IP allocated in the router settings?

you need for everything for one point ,how is the wifi going to get to the attic .or am I reading it wrong .

I use the same system at home for the PlayStation. Connection between hub and the plug socket with LAN cable and adapter then connect the PlayStation to the plug socket with LAN cable and adapter. Uses the wiring in the house to connect the two adapters. Works fine....

I use the same system at home for the PlayStation. Connection between hub and the plug socket with LAN cable and adapter then connect the PlayStation to the plug socket with LAN cable and adapter. Uses the wiring in the house to connect the two adapters. Works fine....
but its not a play station its a thing where people monitor out side .

Reply to Network problems - Blupont 72 in the Security Alarms, Door Entry and CCTV (Public) area at ElectriciansForums.net