Discuss New domestic wiring installed in the Free Electrical Help area at ElectriciansForums.net

J

Jim stans

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Hi. I’m having a new fitted kitchen. The new wiring that has been chased in has not got any capping over it and cupboards have been fitted over the top

Reply to New domestic wiring installed in the Free Electrical Help area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

J
Hi, I have a new bathroom being installed and the installer has installed the shower pump under the bath next to an electric socket that runs the...
Replies
Views
John Fred
J
  • Question
My neighbours are having a new kitchen fitted and have placed an oven socket on the party wall. Unfortunately this is into our chimney breast and...
Replies
Views
D
I currently have a 10mm cable running to behind my cooker and having a new cooker and hob being installed, at the moment there is a single socket...
Replies
Views
Dishmonkey
D
Hi, I know it's best practice to run an immersion on a dedicated circuit but am I OK with the following A new heat pump is being fitted and it...
Replies
Views
When should an SPD be installed? There has been a lot of confusion over when an SPD should be installed. Should an SPD be installed if:-...
Replies
Views

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.