Discuss New electrical certificates in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

APE37

-
Reaction score
Hi chaps,
Just looking at new forms from niceic green pad that you fill in I have bought and noticed that under rcd operating times there is only one column, not two columns for x1 and x5. So wondering what to put in. I did hear that you only need to put x5 results in but just thought I would make sure.
Cheers in advance.

Reply to New electrical certificates in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Its time I bit the bullet and got some proper certification software, I've used my own forms for ages now which I spend pre-filling everything in...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I’m brand new to the site and hope everyone is doing well. My question is this: I have a 2365 level 2 diploma and have been doing...
Replies
Views
Good morning, I'm in the process of a partial refurbishment which will involve the present kitchen being changed into a bedroom instead and the...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I had a new consumer unit installed in December 2021, the electrician said that he had more testing to complete and would come back...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am in the process of training to be an electrician and have a question. When filling out a EIC for a new circuit am I required to test...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock