Discuss New Electrican don't like working away, good company, is the agency any better. in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

G

George Moore

My dad keeps saying that the grass is not always greener on the other side, was considering quitting the good company & moving back home & go on the agency, & have a life where I can attend night school and be around family.
What is the agency like? is it worth it.
& how would I get the best deals
& what is pay cis
& can I still claim everything back.

Claim what back?
If you go Agency you will have to discuss rates with them
Which Agency? there are loads of them, which ever one you choose

Go for it, you're 21 newly qualified and you could learn tons of stuff that you've not excelled at yet. You'll make as much as you want to and work what ever job you like. You need to get on their books and jump at jobs when they come up. Get a CV up together and photograph your IDs and certificates so you can upload them instantly. Do it, I would

A mate of mine who took a risk and moved from a steady job to self employed (it was a good offer though)
Says , you know the saying the grass is greener on the other side
Well it is , lol
Obviously not every one could say the same

Reply to New Electrican don't like working away, good company, is the agency any better. in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Looking for a bit of advice from the wider audience / those who may have done similar before. I entered the game a bit later / in a non...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My first post and would like to share my thoughts on my plan to retrain. Currently a Network Manager but started out as an CAD...
Replies
Views
Hi, Recently had 3.6kw solar installed, at the time shortage of batteries & roi figured batteries not quite worth it. thinking otherwise perhaps...
Replies
Views
So Dad's Old condensate pump went kaput (screeching like a banshee, float valve sticking and wouldn't shut off due to said sticky float valve but...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I've joined today because I'm after some advice from people in the field about what requirements are necessary and what maybe considered a...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock