Scolmore Electrical Products
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss New GN8 book in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

Richard Burns

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

At last, eleven months after ordering I have got the new version of GN8 Earthing and Bonding
Right what did I not know before that I can learn!
Nice to have some bedtime reading!

spark 68

-
Arms
Esteemed
Yeah got mine last week too, about time, as this is long overdue with the previous one referring to the 16th ed regs.

Mind you I haven't had a chance to look at yet.

Richard Burns

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Slacker!:smile:
I have read mine all through. Oh... that is because I have no jobs on at the moment!:yawn:
This book was meant to be out in March!

Was going to order mine in May when Amazon had loads in stock. Waited for a few cheques to clear so put it off and ordered it in June....
Got it yesterday. That'll teach me to wait :)

topquark

-
Mentor
Arms
Got an email from NICEIC the other day with it on offer (don't know if the price was good, but worth checking).

spark 68

-
Arms
Esteemed
What's new in it? Iv got mine but haven't read it yet!!
Well for a start the regs listed match BS7671:2008(2011) amd1. the previous one gave the reg numbers in the 16th ed book, which could make cross referencing difficult, as some regs have been either moved or even discontinued altogether and others updated, and all regs had been renumbered as of the 17th ed.

I have not had the time to look at mine yet, only a quick glance through.

Bulk Workwear - Clothing Suppliers for the Whole Forum Network

Reply to New GN8 book in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

Scolmore Electrical Products
Top Bottom