CK Tools :) The professionals choice when it comes to Electrical Tools
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss New green books in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

D

Druncanduncan

-
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Hi all. Firstly i appreciate theres probably posts on this very subject and believe me i have looked. Have found posts on people buying new but not upgrading. Anyway i have my nic domestic installer assessment due relatively soon. I have both red osg and regs book. Do i definately need to buy both new in green or are there ammendments to 1 or both of them? I was under the impression until recently you would only need to buy new after a totally new edition was published? Mo money, mo money!!!Cheers in advance and please could we keep the sarcasm to a bare minimum!! After recent open wallet surgery i could do without it all!!!

Aico 3000
Bulk Workwear - Clothing Suppliers for the Whole Forum Network
telectrix

telectrix

-
Mentor
Esteemed
Arms
amazon have a deal on at the moment. bgb, osg and gn3 as a bundle.

D

Druncanduncan

-
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah have looked at amazon. 115 quid for the 3 books. Ouch! Was hoping to buy/download a printable ammendment for the regs at least

widdler

widdler

-
Mentor
Arms
There were too many adjustments and introductions for the creation of a download. Unfortunately everybody has had to re-purchase a new Regs book. There was a lot of hoo-hah about it back then too!

telectrix

telectrix

-
Mentor
Esteemed
Arms
there is no amendment. it's a complete new book. IET bods need new suits.

maybe you can hang on for the 18th. that's bound to be next year. :devil2:

D

derek preece

Yeah have looked at amazon. 115 quid for the 3 books. Ouch! Was hoping to buy/download a printable ammendment for the regs at least
You can get them cheaper, i paid £43 for my BGB and £23 for GN3 from amazon including delivery, haven't bought the new OSG yet though.

D

Druncanduncan

-
Definately getting stung in this trade. Having recently finished my 2391 in college iv only had the brb about 2 years. Buy the bgb now then whats stopping them bringing further ammendments out again before the 18th edition

S

SPARTYKUS

You can get them cheaper, i paid £43 for my BGB and £23 for GN3 from amazon including delivery, haven't bought the new OSG yet though.
Wow that is cheap I got it £55 and thought I was a winner. Its still in the shrink wrap though :29:

S

SPARTYKUS

I guess the winning question is, if you were running the show and could get away with it thus swelling your coffers, would you ?

:43:

telectrix

telectrix

-
Mentor
Esteemed
Arms
still a rip off. the beano annual is only a fiver, and it's much funnier.

D

Druncanduncan

-
43 quid is cheap fair play. Well when i say cheap......like i said i have my nic assessment pending so looks like gonna have to bite the bullet an upgrade. More choccy hob nobs for the iet it is

Reply to New green books in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

Wetroom Store - Network Wetroom Suppliers
Top Bottom