Discuss New iphone app in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

If the illustrations show it's full capability then I would say it's very basic and would consider it overpriced. If it does the full calculations then let us know and I may consider checking it out.

:)

hmmm, think I will wait for a few more reviews, looks good if it works, on the app store ad for it, it shows a results page quoting a cable size required of 10mm then on the result below it shows the cpc required as 10mm as well?? needs a few tweeks me thinks, interesting idea be good if it works

the ad shows results for multi core cable so i guess the csa would be the same for all cores.

ps - i don't gain financially from this app, a mate of mine wrote it, i just spell checked it n made some suggestions on how it should work/look. my mate is one of those annoyingly clever ocd obsessive types who, for his latest in a long line of mad --- projects, decided he wanted to write an app. this is it. he has spent hours and hours writing the code, reading the regs book, building a web site, designing the icons etc. to make a hopefully useful app that could help a few sparks. its not about the cash, he works as an electrical engineer for the largest local company and does pretty well.
all feedback is welcome. download it n let us know what you think so it can be improved

cheers

Reply to New iphone app in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I have a Firebird oil boiler that is controlled by a Honeywell timer (no thermostat) that has channels for hot water and central heating...
Replies
Views
I'm starting a new project on Monday, new dental practice conversion from a shop. Nothing new here, customer doesn't know what electrical heating...
Replies
Views
Following the tragic tale from @telectrix about lightning damage to phones and modem leading to a serious loss of beer money I decided to take a...
Replies
Views
Hi all, New to the forum. I have been asked to look at this for one of our guys who's had an issue onsite after some electrical works had been...
Replies
Views
Hi, go easy on me please, I've just returned to the trade, well I am about to, I received my Gold Card last Thursday. I've been gen'ing up for a...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock