Discuss New member introduction in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

H

-
Arms
Reaction score
Morning all,

Fairly new to the forum, have been watching and lurking for a little while. Great forum very informative, have certainly remembered hell of a lot since being here and had one or two nosebleeds going over some calculations.

A little about me, currently serving in the armed forces, leaving next year, and will be returning to the trade. I completed my part one and two whilst serving in the Army 18 years ago, I then left and went to work with a relentless rewire team, 5 a week on council contracts, learnt a lot from it. After that initial baptism, worked for a couple of largish electrical firms gaining experience in the commercial and industrial sectors, as well as domestic. I then joined the forces again to not regret not trying something later in life, have now had my fill and decided I want back in the industry. During this time I have kept my eye in with plenty of jobs on weekends and leave periods etc, working for others who are respectively registered.

Now, I know my limits I have some gaps in my knowledge. I’m looking at moving toward AM2 and NVQ3 to be fully qualified and am willing to do what ever I have to do to achieve this.

Lastly sorry for the long post

All criticism welcome as always

Welcome from me too, service personnel do not get enough appreciation and welfare - thanks and we are glad you’ve stuck your head above the parapet and joined in!

As above thank you for your service, you have my up most respect before you even start posting.
Now get stuck in mate.

Reply to New member introduction in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net