Discuss New Member Looking for Skilled Installers and Access Control engineers in the Electrical Engineering Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Firstly Hi !

We are looking for new installers, general electrical and high end lighting control in domestic and commercial installations.
We also have a vacancy for an engineer installing access control equipment i.e Paxton Controls, BPT, Videx and bespoke solutions. Preferably with an electrical background.

Lots of work in the London area, our offices are based in Bournemouth ( bottom of the M3,M27) so would suit enthusiastic persons willing to work and travel between London and south cost.

We work closely with a major contractor with lots of shop-fitting projects so some work is offed as price/work if interested.

Please contact me (Mark) in the first instance.... CSCS or ECS card an advantage!!

If anyone is interested please contact op via pm.

Reply to New Member Looking for Skilled Installers and Access Control engineers in the Electrical Engineering Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Replies
Views
Electrician Jobs HVAC Engineer - Essex
Our client is a global facilities management and building services organisation who has a very successful HVAC division. They now have the need...
Replies
Views
Hello Ladies, Gentleman, Fellow Sparks, I'm Rob Argent, New to the site, Former 15th edition electrician now last 18 years Integrated Security...
Replies
Views
O
Orbis Engineering Services are a reliable and professional Midlands based electrical contractor offering a wealth of electrical engineering...
Replies
Views
Orbis
O
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock