Discuss New member in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

B

Braden-R

Hi

My name is Braden recently started working for a new company and trying to obtain MCS and NICEIC accreditations all at once! Any advice would be much appreciated

Hi everybody.
I am new here then i would like to introduce myself.
I have been working for a long time as electrician doing all the electrical part of refrigeration machines in supermarkets, also i have relevant experience in domestic installations, water pumps, fire alarms and CCTVs. I am qualified with 17th edition and Spanish NVQ (3 year at college) studying for industrial electrician. I do not have the training courses in UK then always i am having problems to prove my experience. Anyone could help me to find someplace where i can get some training or even i would work for free just to get references to prove my knowledge and understanding on electrical industry????
Many thanks, and my location is Cleveland (Hartlepool).

Hey i am Howard from Australia and i am new to this forum. I have recently join this community to get in touch with latest information and discussion on issues related to different electrical topics. Hope to get great experience from this community.

Welcome to the forum Howard32

Reply to New member in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock