Discuss New Member in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paullestrange

Regular EF Member
Hello fellow sparkys,

Well as i am a new member may i tell you a bit about myself,ive been in the trade Thirty years(yes im getting old) mostly industrial and Building/site services .I was recently made redundant,and after Two months i have actually found another job.

This position although building services includes (in my case) the dreaded PAT testing,and to be honest any information,help you guys can give me on pat,i will be forever in your debt.

And likewise i will be glad to advise,help within the industrial/site services.

Cheers

OP
P

Paullestrange

Regular EF Member
Hi Lenny,
Yup i could do with some help navigating around this site,for instance i couldnt find New Members Introductions LOL

ruston

Respected Member
Mentor
Electrician's Arms
Trainee Access
Hello fellow sparkys,

Well as i am a new member may i tell you a bit about myself,ive been in the trade Thirty years(yes im getting old) mostly industrial and Building/site services .I was recently made redundant,and after Two months i have actually found another job.

This position although building services includes (in my case) the dreaded PAT testing,and to be honest any information,help you guys can give me on pat,i will be forever in your debt.

And likewise i will be glad to advise,help within the industrial/site services.

Cheers
Hello Paul and enjoy the crack.

If you go on to You Tube search Pat testing , you will find some video's there to jog your memory, learning lounge do some there too , they are decent and should help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electrician Talk