CK Tools :) The professionals choice when it comes to Electrical Tools
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
Advertisement - Content continues below

Discuss New to the Forum in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Hello everyone I am new to the forum and wanted to say hello. I am a Master Electrician in the State of Texas. I have 30 plus years in the electrical field. I have been working overseas for the last 11 years and have had the privilage of working alongside some great British Electricians. I came accross this forum while looking for some fillable forms for BS7671 inspection and testing and new at first glance that it was something that I would very much like to be a part of.

SuperlecDirect - ElectriciansForums.net Electrical Suppliers
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Pete999

-
Arms
Esteemed
Hello everyone I am new to the forum and wanted to say hello. I am a Master Electrician in the State of Texas. I have 30 plus years in the electrical field. I have been working overseas for the last 11 years and have had the privilage of working alongside some great British Electricians. I came accross this forum while looking for some fillable forms for BS7671 inspection and testing and new at first glance that it was something that I would very much like to be a part of.
Hi and welcome, I'm a good friend. of one of your countrymen. "Megawatt" who is also a Master and a member nice chap to boot..

telectrix

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
wlecome to the forum. myknowledge of Texas is restricted to John Wayne films and Animal Cops Houston. :p :p

Pete999

-
Arms
Esteemed
wlecome to the forum. myknowledge of Texas is restricted to John Wayne films and Animal Cops Houston. :p :p
Texas is also a UFO hotspot as well Tel, don't go getting abducted by Aliens Mate.

telectrix

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
thought you already knew.... I am an Alien.

telectrix

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
@ pete..same thing. . . . :p

static zap

-
Advent Win
Welcome ktoosweetsr.
The UK loves red tape , Even our freedom to openly carry a can of booze in town - So its done discreetly !
(We do star trek aliens on here)

telectrix

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
What about Dallas with JR Ewing ?? Speaking of which.... I wonder if the OP has ever been to the oil barons ball ?
everything is big in Texas, so them oil barons have big balls.

Reply to New to the Forum in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Top Bottom