Discuss New to the site and eager to learn & better understand in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I know an amp from a volt and a ring from a spur but despite being electrically trained and a background in Electrical Engineering, I’m not an Electrician. So I’ve joined to get opinion, advice and guidance from the experts, to help me with my DIY projects and to do things properly and safely. Thanks in advance for any help given.

I think you are in the right place! Must be a thousand years of expertise on here. As to DIY mhmmm moot point on this forum. Depends how deep down the rabbit hole you want to go. Anyhow welcome and happy fishing.

Reply to New to the site and eager to learn & better understand in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Good morning. Recently I started a new job with a company that does smart houses. For this project they use dali and knx. Now, I am looking for...
Replies
Views
Greetings from the Sooner state. While not an electrician, I’ve worked under many and am an above average DIYer. Retired 3 years from OGE...
Replies
Views
I am writing to express my strong interest in joining your esteemed organization as I embark on the next phase of my career in the field of...
Replies
Views
I’m running wires to the basement for future basement finishing. I’d like to add two circuits of outlets (one on the finished side and one on the...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, Long time member and not a regular user here. I do pop in here when the odd unknown pop's up and unable to locate an electrical dilemma...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock