Advertisement - Content continues below

Discuss Newbie from the land down under in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Hi Folks, I am well passed the sell by date at 77 but often do some electrical work providing I know what I am doing I was a pro guitar player over 45 years. I repaired all my equipment over the years and made a few circuits. I have just returned to the UK due to health issues. I have made many safe and workable Heath Robinson units over the years. Hope I can have some input in the forum. Regards PhilTheDill
I I

SuperlecDirect - ElectriciansForums.net Electrical Suppliers
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

telectrix

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
welcome to the madhouse.

Sintra

Admin
Supporter
Hi and welcome. :)

static zap

-
Advent Win
Welcome Phil the Dill.
Aged about 18 ,I'm sure Mr Heath and Robinson
were an important part to keeping project costs down.
More cautious now!

littlespark

-
Arms
Esteemed
Advent Win
The fact you said “pro guitar player” is going to give you a pass on any dodgy electrics you offer. Everyone else would get a shafting

MDJ

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
Hi Folks, I am well passed the sell by date at 77 but often do some electrical work providing I know what I am doing I was a pro guitar player over 45 years. I repaired all my equipment over the years and made a few circuits. I have just returned to the UK due to health issues. I have made many safe and workable Heath Robinson units over the years. Hope I can have some input in the forum. Regards PhilTheDill
I I
Have you come back for free health treatment ?

telectrix

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
Have you come back for free health treatment ?
OR A DECENT DRINK. Not freezing cold like the Aussies like it.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks to all of you for your welcome..... Phil
The fact you said “pro guitar player” is going to give you a pass on any dodgy electrics you offer. Everyone else would get a shafting
I am not professing for one minute to be a pro electrician but I do know a reasonable amount about electronics...(But still no pro) Here's a laugh for you, In the UK I was lead guitarist for Terry Deans Apache he said he told some muso's I was one of the best pickers in the country in the city Naaaaa Phil

Bulk Workwear - Clothing Suppliers for the Whole Forum Network

Reply to Newbie from the land down under in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Bulk Workwear - Clothing Suppliers for the Whole Forum Network
Top Bottom