Discuss Newbies need these books-essential reading in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Thankyou mate, another guy off here won the 17th book, will post yours today and email via ebay your tracking number ...once again cheers!!

I forgot I have a copy of the calc book too(Somewhere)........I removed my level 2 book off ebay as when I posted yours Jazza i underestimated the postage cost and got stung OUCH!!!!

So im probably gonna just donate that book to my local college but if i find the calc book then I will auction that off, Its as small as the On-Site Guide so only cost a couple of quid to post.

Heres what the CALC book looks like:
calc.jpg

ohhh man how much for the postage? I live in north east, thats not too far away from you.

yeah i will look out for it, what is that book useful for. to be honest i prefer reading books than looking at pdf files on the laptop. dont know what it is, i think its easier to reference. then again it probly just my mind playing tricks with me.

Hey no worries with postage, I should have realised as them books are as heavy as the Regs book lol.
That calcs book to be honest is informative but it made more sense to me after I had done my first year at college(Level 2) as the calculations for a newbie meant absolutely nothing to me initially, 12 months later with a bit of knowledge behind me I found I was able to complete the given calculation exercises in the book with more confidence and quite often had the correct answers which were given at the back.
In my experience I thought level 2 2330 was the basics towards electrical installation and level 3 2330 was largely based on Inspection & Testing with a rerun of level 2 theory, although I didnt complete Level 3 as got offered a full time perm job.

To be Honest you only need the Advanced Calc book as that is easy to read and covers all the Formula's for both Level 2 and Level 3

and as for finding a PDF version just google the book name and put the word Torrent the end :p

Thanks alot pal, now i have new nightime reading material.

Hi Jazza,

Have you got your book yet, Was posted recorded delievery so you should have recieved it today, If you happy with the book dont forget about the 5 star FEEDBACK.

Cheers

Reply to Newbies need these books-essential reading in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net